I get that by rooting for one team over another, it becomes harder to objectively judge a game’s officiating. But by god did it seem like the officiating for the past two games was very much one-sided.
Sports are on so goddamn late. It is almost 9 and the Clippers game has yet to start. I like the fact that football starts at 10 am—even if that involves waking up at 8:30 on a Sunday—and basketball ends around 9 or 10 pm. How I survived two years as a non-student on this coast, I will never know.
I figured if I published this “to do” list on the world wide web, I might be compelled to at least get half of it done.
- Fast Five (don’t judge)
- Thor (again, don’t judge)
- Watch both playoffs games, preferably while eating a salad and having only one beer
- Print out my Roland Garros draw—I cannot believe I forgot to do this
- Start watching Roland Garros
- Make headway with Swamplandia!
- Get my nails done
- Buy clothes—I can’t keep putting this off
- Clean my room—I really can’t keep putting this off