And how exactly is this an Oscar-bound movie?
YAY MERYL! I LITERALLY SQUEALED FOR JOY! It’s about time!
I also squealed for joy. I am glad I guessed incorrectly.
Really, Academy? Did y’all see how life-like those apes looked in Rise of the Planet Apes? I suppose I can concede how great the 3D was, despite my general disdain for it.
I agree full-heartedly. The apes were pretty amazing. And once again, my ballot is shot to hell.
Whoa. Interesting. Unexpected.
Bel’s mentioned this a few times, but my ballot, as well, has turned out not so great.
Of course Jennifer Lopez has to throw in the whole “I grew up in the Bronx” into her interview about her dress.
This Robyn lady from the Oscars Red Carpet Live show kind of sucks. Not the best interviewer.
- Best Picture: The Artist
- Best Director: Michel Hazanavicius
- Best Actor: Jean Dujardin
- Best Actress: Viola Davis
- Best Supporting Actor: Christopher Plummer
- Best Supporting Actress: Octavia Spencer
- Best Original Screenplay: A Midnight in Paris
- Best Adapted Screenplay: The Descendants
It’s only 10 am and the helicopters are already hovering over Hollywood. Now I definitely won’t be leaving my apartment.